Five Blog Ideas For B2B Marketers
With the current coronavirus pandemic, many of the standard channels of B2B marketing like trade shows and networking events are cancelled. As a result, many B2B marketers have begun adopting the marketing tactics of B2C marketers in order to reach their audience.
One of the most popular techniques they have taken up is blogging. Blogging is an excellent way to improve your website’s search engine optimization (SEO), increase your brand visibility, and provide valuable information for your customers.
B2B Versus B2C Blogging
Blogging for B2B marketers is different than B2C blogging, so it requires a different approach. B2C blogging is all about highlighting products, expressing brand identity, and capitalizing on trending search queries. For B2B bloggers, it is all about providing valuable industry insight, building relationships, and giving highly detailed product information. Coming up with ideas for blogs can be a bit of a challenge in the B2B space, but we have some that can help get you started.
B2B Blog Ideas To Try
Here are some foolproof blog ideas that work for B2B marketers no matter the industry:
1. Case Study: Case studies are interesting reads that showcase the real-world benefits of your products and services. When you write a case study, make sure to include the tangible benefits like the cost and time savings.
2. Interviews: These are great because they show industry leadership. You can interview an industry leader or someone with expertise within your organization.
3. Answer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): FAQs can help speed up the buying cycle by addressing common questions immediately. A good idea is to gather your customer service and sales teams and find out what questions clients most often ask them. Afterward, give their responses to the other appropriate team members.
4. Thought Leadership Post: Does your company have a strong position or break from conventional wisdom on an industry issue? Go ahead and write about it, but see to it that it is not too controversial. Thought leadership posts spark conversation and help build stronger relationships.
5. Instructional Blog: These guide users through the process of using your products and services. The more they understand what you offer, the more likely they will make a purchase.
The best thing about these blog ideas is they can be used multiple times with different topics. For more B2B marketing solutions, contact Lighthouse Exhibits and check out our blog. We have put together numerous tips and tricks to help marketers keep business going until it is safe to attend trade shows again.